House Of Shadows

Life is full of noise and darkness. Cold wind is a breath of Eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volgograd, South, Russia

Dwelling on My Space.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Djet - Circulation


Genre: dark ambient, soundart

I place this interesting material here with some pleasure. DJET is a project of one talented and progressive russian composer and the musician. If you look my blog regularly, you will find and other works of DJET in my archives.
This EP is the mechanical and discharged circulation of two sound objects in it is artificial the created spatial premise.On motive of performances of vanguard theatre the BlackSkyWhite.

Mark note: amazing sound experimentation, unlogical and absurd substance of natural music; it must been downloaded!.

intro_v
circulation 1_v
circulation 2_v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home